How to celebrate World Coconut Day with ODK
The vibrant, tropical coconut that tastes like sunshine, sand and beaches. Nothing shouts holiday vibes like “shall we have a Piña Colada?”
Finding ethically-sourced and great tasting coconuts can be tricky, depending on where you’re living and where you’re shopping. So a great way to bring the beach to your back garden is using a good-quality puree, like ODK’s Coconut Puree and a premium syrup like ODK’s Coconut Syrup.
The perfect way to whip up smoothies, mocktails, shakes and cocktails for World Coconut Day on 2nd September.
Easy Tiki Piña Colada
45ml White Rum
15ml ODK Coconut Puree
15ml ODK Pineapple Puree
30ml ODK Lime Juice
60ml Pineapple Juice
- Shake all ingredients with cubed ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a Tiki mug or hurricaene glass over cubed ice.
- Garnish with a Pineapple Mohawk.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Perfect Gentleman – with a twist
45ml Dark Rum
50ml Green Iced Tea ODK
10ml Coconut Fruity Mix ODK
10ml Yuzu Fruity Mix ODK
2 drops of Angostura bitters
- Prepare the green tea (1/10 dilution).
- Pour all the ingredients in a shaker full of ice.
- Shake & strain into an old fashioned glass, over a large ice cube / s.
- Top with few drops of angostura bitter.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy.
Dirty Cherry Cola
10ml ODK Coconut Syrup
10ml ODK Cherry Syrup
100ml Lemon & Lime Soda
- Fill a tumbler or tall glass with lots of ice.
- Pour syrups into the glass and top with soda.
- Stir well and add more ice.
- Garnish with a lime wheel, serve and enjoy.