Drink of the month: Coconut Matcha Tea, July 2018
With teams of ODK professionals spread out across over 50 countries on the globe we often receive a plethora of drinks creations, from new frappes and hot drinks to cocktails and mocktails.
We love to pick through the different creations, drooling over the pictures and trying out the recipes ourselves at our headquarters in the North of Italy.
One of the most interesting aspects of having different teams working around the world, is seeing not only what is popular with the people of that country but also what our creative ODK experts can come up with – they never fail to disappoint.
The drink that we have all been knocking back this week, albeit in the morning, is this interesting cold coconut and matcha tea creation from the ODK team in China! (see below).
It’s delicious and perfect for this hot weather! It can be had with or without the whipped cream on top. You can also add a touch of ODK white sugar syrup if the tea is a bit too bitter – this will balance it out. Try our drink of the month for July 2018 below:
Coconut Matcha Recipe
- Start by mixing up your matcha tea powder with 60ml of water in a separate container.
- Once mixed, prepare a large glass with ice cubes – filling it halfway.
- Add 25ml of ODK Coconut fruit puree and stir with a bar spoon.
- Fill the rest of the glass with ice cubes and pour over 200ml of milk.
- Give the drink another stir
- Then slowly pour in the mixed matcha tea, whilst continuing to stir.
Enjoy drinks the best way, discover ODK